Monday, August 3, 2015

Welcome!!

Welcome to Little Owl Academy!!

My name is Melissa Falkner. I am a certified elementary teacher. I have taught in Idaho and Utah, 2nd and 3rd grade, for the last 4 years. I feel so BLESSED to be able to now stay home with my little man and teach preschool! This blog is for me to document my adventures. I will be posting documents, lessons, and art projects along the way...so watch for some free stuff!

I have been working hard this summer getting our preschool room set up. I want it to be clean and organized and ready to go on September 9th! Here's a few pictures of the fun I've been having. 


I don't ever want to forget how blessed I feel to work from home! 


The alphabet and number sense will be our main focus this year, although I will be placing in much much more! 


Yellow is my main color in the preschool, and I am very excited to hang special art work up on these clothes pins!




I will talk more about this mailbox in another post, but this is my praise to my favorite teacher and hero, Mrs. Wecker, and I use it daily when I teach!


My puppy dog Gabi had to get in on the setting up action. I have to say a big "Thank You" to my hubby for preparing a nice big fancy kennel for the puppies outside for them to use while I teach. We have two schnauzers who think they rule the roost (They probably do!) but they're adjusting well to using the kennel for a few hours a day!


Does anyone else love all of these wonderful back to school sales happening right now? After I drove all over town I discovered WalMart had the best overall prices. 


This little handsome guy has helped me almost every day. He is best at playing with the play kitchen toys while I sort through supplies. 

Feel free to share this blog, follow, and look for more fun and free things to come! 



No comments:

Post a Comment