Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Number and Shape Match!

Easy Number and Shape Match Game!

I just created a very simple and easy number and shapes matching game. Simply print off both pages, laminate for longer usage, and place in a file folder. Then print off another copy and cut out the shapes to use as your pieces. I will be coloring my shapes in bright fun colors to help draw attention for my students. To play they simply lay the shape you cut out onto the shape onto the game board. This will help them match shapes and create number sense. I want my students to see numbers written out along with an actual quantity so they can create a deeper number sense. 

We will be playing it this week in my preschool, I hope you can play it at home as well! You can download it for free here




No comments:

Post a Comment